It used to be that featured rich applications were the primary value offered to customers. Features that could handle the most complex problems unfortunately created an environment of complex user interactions. Times have changed. User Interface Design and User Experience Design have revolutionized the application world, bridging business process with intuitive design to help customers gain more value out of their applications.
How can we help? Boost Labs can help create the Interface that best suits the intended demographic. To achieve this we execute on the following steps:
- Client Collaboration – We start our engagement with a needs assessment to understand what the short term and long term goals are for the client in relation to the application. During this step we engage with client to understand the business process and the intended demographics for the application.
- Planning – During this stage we iron out the details in order to develop a project plan that meets the client’s expectations. This includes a project schedule that the client can follow and monitor the progress of the project.
- Design Execution – Our design execution starts with a design mockup. This mockup is the foundation of the design direction for the application and helps provide a visual beginning. A finalized version of the mockup will be provided for the client for further changes or approval.
- Development Execution – Our development stage is started with an outline of the application technical specifications to best engage the intended audience. We then develop a test environment to house the new interface and work with the client to integrate with their application. Continuous testing and polishing with the client ensures we have a quality final product.
- Final Review – After execution has been completed, we do a final review with the client to make sure all project expectations have been met. Any additional changes will be completed during this step to prepare for final launch.
- Application Launch – A final product is ready for live publishing. We facilitate the live publishing and begin the foundation of promotion.
By focusing on the business process of the application, our past history of completed design interfaces have met client goals and improved usability. We have partnered with various clients on their interface needs and have experience working with various technology environments, which allows us to work with the client’s development staff to integrate our work. The end result is a effective User Interface Design partner that can improve your application’s value.
What we build user interfaces for:
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Desktop Applications