Website Design is a term we use to describe new web ideas. Web ideas vary in size and shape, but share a common motivation for why we create them. That motivation is to create something unique that captures the attention of an online audience. The goal is always different and what we pride ourselves on at Boost Labs is not only our ability to understand the motivation, but more importantly to really define the end business goal to create a successful product. We have built dozens of website design ideas with various goals from clients in different industries. The website design, technology, and promotion experience we bring to the table has produced web products that are cutting edge, unique, and most importantly – successful. The most satisfying portion to each website idea we build is the end result. Knowing that we helped plan, strategize, execute, and promote the final product to achieve the client’s goal is the greatest win for us.
As a company built on innovation, we strive to provide next generation website design, technology, and online promotion strategies to achieve our clients’ 100% satisfaction. Check out our client testimonials to learn what it’s like to work with us.
Once an idea is conceived the next step is to start the engagement process.
The following is an example of what our Website Design Process entails:
- Client Collaboration – We start our engagement with a needs assessment to understand what the short term and long term goals are for the client in relation to the website design.
- Planning – During this stage we iron out the details in order to develop a project plan that meets the client’s expectations. This includes a project schedule that the client can follow and monitor the progress of the project.
- Design Execution – Our design execution starts with a design mockup. This mockup is the foundation of the design direction for the website and helps provide a visual beginning. A finalized version of the mockup will be provided for the client for further changes or approval.
- Development Execution – Our development stage starts with an outline of the innovation technical specifications to best engage the intended audience. We then develop a test environment to house the new website and work with the client to integrate with their data or content. Continuous testing and polishing with the client ensures we have a quality final product.
- Final Review – After development execution has been completed, we do a final review with the client to make sure all project expectations have been met. Any additional changes will be completed during this step to prepare for final launch.
- Launch and Promotion – A final product is ready for live publishing. We facilitate the live publishing and begin the foundation of promotion. We can assist in developing an online strategy to effectively promote the end product.
- Maintenance – To ensure future goals are met, we provide a maintenance program that offers web hosting, data hosting, product updates, continuous promotion, and progress monitoring.